Pacific Redemption (PHASE IV)
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
Good job on capturing the Red Spring mine, with the mine secured we have managed to cut their supply at its source.
However, the insurgents still have a sizable stockpile of uranium at the Blue Pearl industrial port, so naturally this is our next target.
It seems however the enemy have changed tactics, instead of engaging us in the jungles, they have pulled all their remaining forces back into the port, and dug themselves in. No doubt that they intend to make it hard for us to rout them out, relying on air support from the Rochelle airport to augment their defenses.
It would still be useful for us to secure the La Rochelle Aerodome, so prioritize your objectives wisely.
You should also be aware that since you decided to fly forces in towards the red spring mine, leaving the jungles and road between the Saint George Airstrip and the Red Spring mine contested, we've had to divert most of our new assets towards the rest of our taskforce on the island, which are currently cleaning up that mess.
As such, you will have no additional assets available to you for this mission, and the heavy MRAPS with the AN/VLQ-12 CREW Duke Electronic Warfare System have also been retasked to these forces.
- Capture the Blue Pearl industrial port
- Neutralize ALL enemy presence in and around the port.
- Capture La Rochelle Aerodome
- Destroy or sieze enemy air assets at the airfield
- Neutralize ALL enemy presence in and around the airfield.
- Try to capture atleast 3 enemy combatants alive.
- All captured POW's must be transported to the Saint George Airstrip safely.
- Prevent destruction of the ports infrastructure.
- Main buildings and loading/unloading cranes are of significant importance.
- 1x - m1025A2 HMMWV (M2)
- 2x - m1083A1p2 Standard Cargo Truck (M2)
- 1x - m977A4 HEMTT Repair
- 1x - m977A4 HEMTT Ammo
- 1x - m977A4 HEMTT Refuel
- 1x - A-10A Thunderbolt II
- 1x - MH-6M Littlebird
- 1x - UGV Stomper (Unarmed)
- 1x - UH-60 Blackhawk
- Medium sized infantry platoon
- Multiple squad/fireteam sized patrols both around and within the port
- Infantry is supported by a sizeable motorized force (Mostly light vehicles like armed MRAPS and non-armored vehicles)
- Up to half a dozen AAA positions, plus a few manpads amongst the infantry
- Little to no armored vehicles
- No aircrafts have been spotted patroling the area, but the Rochelle Aerodome is most likely standing ready to assist in the event of an attack.
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence