Asset Management Course
In this course you will need to familiarise yourself with all of the ground, air, and sea assets at your disposal, and how they're best applied on the battlefield. This training will take circa 1h to complete. This training will be held by a senior training instructor.
To pass this checklisted training you have to demonstrate all of the 6 major proficiencies. Failing to demonstrate any of them will result in a failure. The examiner will explain why you failed these points and what you can do to pass them. The test can be retaken after a period of seven days. Only the points that led to the previous failure will be reassessed.
- (MAJ) Know how to properly use comms as they are the best tool at your disposal
- (MAJ) Know how to best use the fire teams in your squad to complete an objective
- (MAJ) Know how and when to use vehicles, and what vehicles are best suited for the mission
- (MAJ) Know how and when to use IDF, and be familiar with the IDF at our disposal
- (MAJ) Know how and when to use air assets, and know which air assets we have at our disposal
- (MAJ) Understand that your FTLs are trained and skilled individuals who know their jobs, and use that to your advantage