Automatic Rifle Assessment Course
In this training course, the participants will be tested to determine their ability to utilize light and heavy machineguns to fullfill the role of an Automatic Rifleman. You will be tested in your ability to engage targets up to the machineguns maximum effective range, and to lay down suppressive fire. You will also be tested on basic trigger control based on the range of the target your engaging, and what you're trying to achieve. In addition, you will also be required to know what gear is beneficial for an Automatic Rifleman, and how to use it.
To pass this checklisted training you can only fail to demonstrate the one minor qualification. Failing to demonstrate any of the 6 major proficiencies will result in a failure. The examiner will explain why you failed these points and what you can do to pass them. The test can be retaken after a period of seven days. Only the points that led to the previous failure will be reassessed.
The applicant must,
- (MAJ) be able to create an appropriate loadout for an automatic rifleman.
- (MAJ) know the effective range of the weapon used.
- (MAJ) know the systems provided by ACE 3 and takes them into account when employing the weapon.
- (MAJ) be able to demonstrate appropriate trigger control based on the different ranges and tactical situations.
- (MAJ) be able to effectively engage infantry targets at a minimum range of 400 m.
- (MIN) be able to effectively to engage infantry targets at the maximum range of the weapon used.
- (MIN) Know how to properly fullfill the role of a Assistant Automatic Rifleman.