- Director election = Jaypee has been re-elected as director and will keep an eye on future elections every 6 months, jaypee loves to see someone else to take up the role for a brighter future
- Community guidelines: New guidelines approved, see guidelines on website
- Director Elections
From 5th of August till the 12th of August members of the community can put themselves forward to become the next director of IGG by making a from post with their plans as the director and why they think they should become the next director.
Should the director have final say on appointments? No he is an equal member of the administrative team. The decision needs to be unanimous.
to be further discussed:
- Users can freely give identification data of services like Teamspeak and Discord UID's for identification…
- Sang stepped down from TL
- Looking for new TL
- Community guidelines rewrite
- (description and structure to be altered)
- Community Trello
- To assign tasks to people in the community
Returning Founding Members are listed for review
Cerion, Hella, Ryolitt, Exentenzed, Mason, Storm, Maciek, Bigred, Gungy, Major.L, Murch, James, Grimmariner, Unsurpassed cheese, Aneuthanasia, Joker, Gruwnik…
Misdev templates, compositions
- Use standard mission template for general mission settings.
- Use for…
Suggestion that both types of meetings are different, CT meeting are more work based whereas community meetings are focused more on the social side of the community.
List of website tasks was presented to…
- Team updates: see recording
- there has been a vote for the new director
- Jaypee has been elected
- He wil be director for 6 months.
- After that term new elections must be organised