Team Managment Course
In this training the trainee will be taught how to manage a fire team, and all of the things that are required to keep the fire team running like a well oiled machine. This training requires 3 other participants to join so that the trainee has a full fire team he can manage. This training is overseen by a senior instructor.
To pass this checklisted training you can only fail to demonstrate one minor qualification. Failing to demonstrate any of the 4 major proficiencies will result in a failure. The examiner will explain why you failed these points and what you can do to pass them. The test can be retaken after a period of seven days. Only the points that led to the previous failure will be reassessed.
- (MAJ) Set up your team keeping the following things in mind:
- (MIN) The gear required for the mission at hand
- (MIN) Radios and comm frequencies
- (MIN) The roles the different members will be tasked with
- (MAJ) Communicate with your team and instruct them on what needs to be done
- (MAJ) Communicate with other teams and, if need be, keep them informed of your current activity
- (MIN) Practicaly apply your knowledge of different formations depending on the situation
- (MIN) Enforce discipline within your fire team so that everything runs smoothly
- (MAJ) Finish the training mission
- (MIN) Adapt to different situations that may arise during the course of the training mission