Codename: Kingpin Phase II
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
With the successful capture of one of the bridges within the Kunduz region, the Afghan National Army has proceeded to reinforce and monitor the bridge to halt further Taliban and Militant movement into the east.
Furthermore, intelligence that has been found within one of the civilian buildings has lead to the reveal of the location of "Warlord" who the ANA believe to be the head of the terrorist cell in this region.
Due to the previous success of Ranger 6, the Police Commissioner has requested the capture of "Warlord" to win hearts and minds within Kunduz.
Local civilian population has also reported an IED factory in the area near Kar Shek.
Find and capture "Warlord" at Tappeh Ka
Investigate IED factory reports near Kar Shek.
Our operation starts at 09:00 local time.
The ANA also reports of use of IEDs, suicide bombers and roadblocks in the area. Proceed with caution.
- Capture "Warlord"
- Sweep and clear area of hostiles.
- Find and arrest Terrorist Cell leader.
- Investigate Kar Shek for IED factory
- Ensure civilian safety and area is clear of armed personnel.
- Destroy IED factory if found.
- Policeman Coveralls (Afghan)
- [PO] Vest (Black)
- [PO]GA Carrier Lite (Black)
- [PO]GA Carrier Rig (Black)
- Tactical Vest (Police)
- Any variant (Black)
- M97 Variant (Black)
- [PO] Field cap ANP
Weapon resisrictions: Late cold war era weapons, iron sights only. (AK and STANAG).
Night vision not required.
- 8x ANP Offroad.
- 2x ANP Offroad M2.
- 1x Offroad Repair (For spare tyres).
- Local armed Militia and Taliban infantry.
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence