Operation Proving fields
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
Operation Proving Fields is a go. We are going to prepare ourselves to take out the last remaining IS organisations. They have been a nuisance for far too long, and now is the time to take them out. This time it’s serious. The World Government has decided that all IS supporters and allies will be brought down. There will be no survivors.
We’ve been assigned to focus on the city of Ortego. Intel has granted us information about the IS whereabouts and possible weapons they have at their disposal.
- It is said there are multiple helipads and MI8 that could form a high possible threat. It’s uncertain how many are currently operational.
- It has also been brought to our attention that they possess multiple tanks. It is rumoured they consist mainly out of T72 and T34 models, but it is unconfirmed how many are still functional.
- BTR80 vehicles have been located near Ortego, often in the company of landrovers.
- The estimated amount of the enemy targets in the location ranges between 100 and 200 armed men and women.
- The city is surrounded by Hesco barriers, which are accompanied by new, utilized watch posts that look out over the city and the ground outside of the city walls.
One of our main targets will be the large camp that the IS uses as their current headquarters. Rumor has it that this camp has access to a radio installation that helps them spread propaganda and to keep in touch with other possible IS-infested locations.This encampment is possibly guarded by mortars or other projectile launching devices. Caution around this area is highly advised.
The majority of the citizens of Ortego have already been evacuated, but it is still advised not to use heavy weaponry on the city to avoid conflict and unnecessary civilian casualties.
We will begin our operation right before dawn.
- Secure Ortego
- Minimal structual damage to buildings
- Key targets to take out
- Complete primary with few casualties as possible
- 6x hmmv m2
- 3 times command hmmv
- 1x cbs medical truck
- 1x command truck
- 100-200 Enemy Infantry
- Landrover modded
- Combat uniform (Afgan/spec4ce black)
- [PO] GA Carrier light (ANA Camo) or [PO] Vest (ANA Camo)
- [PO] 6B27M ANA
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence