Training! Day 1
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
We'll going to be doing some general squad based training this weekend.
This is both for generally improving team-building and coordination, as well as preparing for squads working more tightly togheter once we move back to the 2 squad system.
We will be starting off on the south-western peninsula of Altis, Beginning with convoy training, that will ultimately be the victim of a deliberate(planned) ambush. We'll then move on to CQB training at the convoys destination town, before going the completely other direction into open field movement/fighting.
Uniform: G3 Uniform (Multicam)
Vest: IOTV OCP/OEF-CP
Helmet: FAST Ballistic (Multicam Cover) variant
As we will be moving from drasticly different situations, i also recommend going with versatile weapons/optics, with a weight limit of about 30kg's
Anti-Tank will not be needed in this mission.
- Convoy training
- Pre-departure convoy setup
- Survive an ambush
- Regroup and salvage if possible
- Reroute towards CQB training
- CQB Training (Town of Therisa)
- Town is heavily garrisoned, proper CQB tactics will be needed
- Plan out properly with squad
- Entire squad will be coordinating their movement as they proceed troughout the town.
- Open field movement and engagement
- Squad wide formation
- movement and changing course
- Going firm and cover all directions
- All fireteam members is recommended to bring entrenching tools
- Ensure minimal casualties.
- If time permits, we will be performing a squad wide HALO Paradrop on a Stadium.
- On demand assets will be provided
- Will be determined by attendance.
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence