Operation Tropic Storm III
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
After engaging heavier contacts than expected within the town, we pulled back to the FOB for the night to rearm and rest. A lot more is needed to dismantle the cartel and the longer we are in the area the more likely it is of our capture. We are to push onto the Camp and see what we can find out there, who knows what is left of it. If we have no luck there then we push onto the Drop point at the ruins. Hopefully we'll find something before the Cartel does. Maybe what we find will help our next strike.
If we find the caches of weapons they distribute, we can find where they are coming from and then strike at the source of the chaos.
- Investigate Mi6 Locations
- Investigate the outpost set up by the Mi6 agents
- Investigate the Dead Drop location at Le Coq D'or
- Eliminate a hideout if a location is found
- Destroy caches at these locations.
- 1x Command Land Rover
- 1x Medical Land Rover
- 2x Coyote Troop Transports
- Possible 1x APC
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence