Operation Black Draught
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
Our recent efforts in anizay bore fruit. your mission is to set up a checkpoint and look for suspicious individuals/cargo.
More information will be issued as it becomes available.
- Saved the priest and his wife
- Killed but not captured the HVT
- prevented the destruction of a mosque
- destroyed a bomb factory
Recovered intel is telling us that supplies and other assets are flowing into the region. your patch to cover today is the south. try to look for supplies and any sleeper insurgents trying to move back north again. also prepare for any forms of bold strategy from the enemy.
This Mission Notes-
- Checkpoint to be setup between 2 blue lines on issued map
- people of idak may appreciate additional security but this might come at a cost of terrain
- ace fortify is enabled. there are the basics to build a small roadblock and a small detention area.
- 3 bunkers max 2 covering any given direction.
- you may take 2 static weapons. commanders choice.
- non hostile civs may like huminitarian aid - medical aid,food,water,mechanical assistance. this could yield intel.
- while fob nauzad has been cleared of enemies INDIGs have not reoccupied as of yet so dont count on support from it.
- Setup Checkpoint
- Seize contraband thought to benefit IS
- Detain Offenders
- Use force if neccessary to keep them at bay
- Provide aid to locals on your judgement where you can if it is safe and practical to do so.
- try not to damage civilian infrastructure.
- look out for intel.
- Nato Container truck x2 - (Ace fortify)
- 1 ammo truck
- 1 m2 humvee
- 2 transport trucks
- Infantry, Motorised, usual insurgent problems.
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence