Operation Deltas Fury
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
Ok Soldiers we are going to be going out on patrol today.
We will be on the lookout for ISIL movements and activities and responding to any situations that might arise.
Enemy activity has been quiet which generally means they are up to something. be on your guard whilst moving through the towns.
that is all
- This is an experimental setup. you will be tasked with objectives as the mission unfolds. this is why brief is sparse.
- Civilians could be dangerous or tip you off
- ISIL are going from an attempted state army into a more low key blending in force.
- You may knock actors out in the ace interaction menu.
- You have breaching charges to open locked/blocked doors and blowdown cinderblock walls if needed.
- you might still need to flash a door to completely subdue ai.
- DELTA FORCE - you all know the basics of first aid plus a little but you can only carry 3 stitch kits at a time between you.
- chance of being night time
- Objectives will be provided on the fly.
- neutralise IS forces as directed and as oppertunity presents itself.
- have fun
- Avoid Damage to mosques and civilian property where possible.
- Blackhawks - FRIES enabled
- Support available if bodies show for op
- US Desert - ghillie suit on appropriate role is ok
- Special forces gear
- US weapons
- Breaching charges
- Demo - can be found and scavenged
- Light AT (no t55 or heavily armored apc)
- Flash and Frag
- Ties for any interrogations
- no head mounted or scoped thermals
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence