Operation Pacific Fury Chapter 5
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Admiral A.K Barr
this is the final push, we have determined that the Russians are handling VX chemical weapons here on Tanoa.
The UN General Assembly has begun to mount political pressure on Moscow to withdraw and submit itself for cross-examination over its possession of the nerve agent. Other members of the security council are considering sanctions and possible military action against Russia closer to home to end the threat
As we speak the Army has landed assets and has taken on the task of recovering Georgetown. We are also in the process of reinstating the rightful government and aiding them in recovering from the crisis. Your last mission on Tanoa is to seize the port which is the last remaining Russian bastion on the island.
You are to secure the industrial port and wipe out any resistance. you are also to be on the lookout for VX canisters. These must be secured so UN designated chemical weapons experts may dispose of the toxins safely.
The army has attached 2 M2A3s with BUSK III upgrades and an up-armored Abrams to support you along with other general supplies.
Additional notes -
- 10:00 start
- Assets and Objectives listed below
- enemy reinforcements may vary as QRF teams elsewhere on the island
- Capture the industrial port
- CRUSH all resistance
- Secure any VX on site before the Russians attempt to remove it.
- located VX must be notified to crossroads so Chemical Weapons teams may be notified
- Minimise damage to the port moorings and cranes.
- 2 M2A3 BUSK III
- 1 M1A2SEPv1 TUSK II
- unlimited unarmed vics
- M3 MAAWS/SMAW/M136/Stinger
- STANAG Nato round firearms
- Everything and the kitchen sink they are desparate