Operation Pacific Fury Chapter 4
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Admiral A.K Barr
To: Personnel of Expeditionary Group 16
Marines, your prompt and precise actions in recovering reaper 1 and his black box have provided us with intel and of course preserving 2 precious lives. We have learned that the southern envelope of the Air Defense System is controlled from Tanoa's International Airport. We need you to get in there and neutralize this command post.
This will enable us to -
- take a major asset from the Russians.
- enable the US Airforce can land a detachment from the US Army to garrison the Airfield and make a push into Georgetown.
- Most importantly get combat air group support back.
We have also discovered that the Russians are bringing in a lot of armor through the blue pearl industrial port of which will have to be dealt with in a future operation. This Armor though is not on the AO and at worst you might have older generation APCs and BTRs on location.
You are to approach Tanoa International Airport using the supplied safe zone - blue. all other approaches are considered dangerous due to defenses and artillery having clean lines of sight eastwards from Lami it is a literal kill box. Recon has doubted you will meet any contacts until you go west of the red marker
You are then to follow the supplied objectives and dig in until relieved.
Additional notes -
- 17:15 start
- Assets and Objectives listed below
- unknown Enemy Air and IDF assets
- enemy reinforcements from West through North of the airfield are possible.
- Capture the International Airport
- Clear Enemy Contacts
- Secure Critical Airfield Infrastructure
- Disable air defense radar
- Optionally Destroy SAM Launchers, these can be repurposed for the Tanoan government though.
- Crossroads will supply any secondary objectives on route
optional transport assets
- 1 x TOWvee
- 1 x mk19 armed motorised asset
- 2 x m2 armed motorised asset
- 1 x Ammo Truck for Mortar Crew only
- 1 x Mortar
- 1 x UCAV Sentinal armed with SDBs only
- Possible IDF
- SAMs until disabled
- Motorised and Tracked assets (not t-** tanks)