Operation Pacific Fury Chapter 3
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Admiral A.K Barr
To: Personnel of Expeditionary Group 16
Marines, The defense of Harcourt and its bridge was a success but at a cost.
Navy Air Group has informed us its F/A-18F call sign reaper 1 took fire and crashed minutes ago. I need you to form a QRF team and head out there as quick as possible to try and recover the pilots.
We do not know their status so prepare the worst, this may be a body recovery instead of an evac.
Secondly, a UCAV Sentinal was deployed in a recon configuration and has located the crash site at Lakatoro. A small post was set up quickly and Ivan appears to be looking over the wreckage. Therefore we need to secure and ensure the wreckage is totally unsalvageable and recover the aircraft memory unit/black box.
We have a limited window people. Our main force just destroyed over 30 pieces of Russian armor plus troops so they are thinner on the ground. The relationship between the size of the island and the amount of equipment expended by Ivan in the last mission is not correct. something isn't adding up
Get in. Get out asap.
Additional notes -
- 13:30 start
- No aircraft available.
- Pilots status unknown - could be fatalities.
- Lakatoro - F/A - 18F crash site
- jungle warfare
- rain is expected
- Recover the pilots
- Recovery is of the highest priority. if they have survived they will have tried to move to a secure location they can easily defend. We will be looking to update you on this while you are on route. Alternatively captured Russians or civilians may know something we don't.
- Secure Reaper 1's crash site
- Destroy any recoverable materials
- Secure and extract the Blackbox if it is present (looks like a utility drone case)
- 1 Large MRAP Armed with M2
- 1 Small MRAP armed with M2
- Equipment Selection
- Stanag Weapons
- M136/SMAW - M3 maaws is not allowed
- MARPAT WD camo
- Bodybags just in case
- Demo/Incendiary grenades.
- Air support is limited due to posturing of an incoming Russian fleet.
- Motorised Assets
- Some Helicopter presence