Operation Pacific Fury Prologue
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Admiral A.K Barr
To: Personnel of Expeditionary Group 16
We have arrived in the Tanoan archipelago and have made contact with the local government and have been tasked with looking into the pirate activity on the southwest section of the island chain. HUMINT from the island has tipped us off to LaiLai a small coastal town with pirate activity to begin our search. A marine force will land and execute the mission. The sailors aboard the destroyer have been instructed to provide assistance if necessary.
Landing boats are to be made ready for you on the destroyer to travel to the coastline. take some supplies and if you can find transport onshore use it.
Civilians will be in the area so do try to minimise issues with the locals but do understand these pirates will try to blend in if it suits them.
As this is a heavy jungle there may be the possible risk of traps such as ieds or mines so tread carefully.
See you on shore
- 4 am start
- dont kill civvies unless in self defense
- searches are encouraged on suspicious individuals
- mines are a possibility
- load any supplies needed into the boats.
- Clear out the Area of Hostile pirate activity.
- Capture Hostiles/Civilians/Equipment of Interest
- Searches and Arrests are allowed where needed.
- Destroy any Pirate infrastructure
- Requires demo charges
- Minimize Damage to CIVILIAN infrastructure while dealing with any pirate equipment appropriately.
- US Equipment to be selected by the Force Commanding Officer.
- No thermal scopes.
- Explosives, Clackers and Defusal Kit.
- Equipment needed as below to order fire missions if necessary.
- 2 x Speedboat Minigun (located in boat racks in deployment bays on the destroyer)
- 1 x Destroyer for Fire Support if required (UAV Terminal and Laser Designator/Darter drone needed for VLS. UAV Terminal needed for Gun Arty Comp)
- As this is a sea landing no vehicles can be appropriated until a base is secured. Anything you relieve from the pirates may be retasked with care.
- Intel so far reports Troops and Technicals.
- Mines may be in use.