DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
Since the US and NATOs withdrawal from the region, Taliban and religious militants have been on the rise. With the Afghan National Army stretched thin across the region, the Police Commissioner has offered his services to help in the fight for hearts and minds.
Ranger division has been assigned to the Kunduz province along with the ANA, to respond to any disturbances and investigate Taliban or Militant forces in the area.
As the Police, our objective is to uphold peace and detain or neutralise any opposing forces that pose a threat to either Army, Police or Civilian lives with minimal impact to civilian structures.
Our operation starts at 06:30 local time.
The ANA also reports of use of IEDs, suicide bombers and roadblocks in the area. Proceed with caution.
Remember, we are law enforcers, arrests and non-lethal are our first go to in any situation.
- Investigate the town of Anbar Tappeh
- Ensure civilian safety
- Sweep the town for armed personnel and intelligence.
- Secure and hold the bridge north of Kamar.
- Ensure both sides of the bridge is clear of enemy presence.
- Hold until ANA relief arrives.
- Respond to a sighting of an ammo dump in Darreh.
- Ensure area is clear of hostiles around the ammo dump if found.
- Call in for ANA if ammo is found and the area is secure for ammo removal.
- Capture Taliban warlord
- Search for intel regarding a Talibani warlords location.
- Locate and capture the Warlord.
- Policeman Coveralls (Afghan)
- [PO] Vest (Black)
- [PO]GA Carrier Lite (Black)
- [PO]GA Carrier Rig (Black)
- Tactical Vest (Police)
- Any variant (Black)
- M97 Variant (Black)
- [PO] Field cap ANP
Weapon resisrictions: Late cold war era weapons, iron sights only. (AK and STANAG).
Night vision not required.
- 8x ANP Offroad
- 2x ANP Offroad M2
- 1x Offroad Repair (For spare tyres)
- Local militia and Taliban infantry
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence