DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
Tension between Russia and the other countries of the world is at an all time high, with Russia shouting threats of war in the near future has caused many of the other countries to become paranoid of Russia. Recently Russia has stopped all forms of threats and have gone silient ever since which has caused the other countries to become even more paranoid about war however recently they have been causing havoc in other parts of the planet.
After the events of the Chernobyl disaster, it was expected that no one would be expecting to be living in the area for over a few centuries, however recent discoveries have come across a lot of activity in the local Chernobyl area. After doing some extensive r econ on the area, there has been reports of weapon testing going on in the area near Chernobyl which has lead people to believe that people may be using Chernobyl as a hidden military base by Russia.
a platoon has been deployed to find out what is going on in Chernobyl since Russia has been threatening other countries with testing their new 'weapon' on them if they did not comply with their demands... Looks like we found their 'secret weapon'. Our top priority is to find out the location of the hidden Russian base and make sure to destroy all experimental weapons and find any Intel on this weapon.
Uniform - G3 Uniform (black)
Vest - IOTV (UCP)
Helmet - Fast Balistic (black)
- Destroy all experimental weapons
- Search the designated area for the prototypes
- Bring explosives for their dismantling
- Find any Intel and documents on the experimental weapons
- Search the vicinity of the prototypes for any documentation on the prototypes.
- Capture any scientists that are working on the experimental weapons
- Detain them and exfil them to the armory.
- Obtain further intel on the location of the experimentals
- An outpost to the north east is believed to contain more precise information on the location of the prototypes.
- M1083a1p2-b x2
- M1083a1p2-b (m2) x1
- Experimental Weapons x4
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence