Designated Marksmanship Course
In the DMMC-1 Designated Markmanship Course, you will tested and assessed on wether or not you have the accuracy and skillset to become a Designated Marksman. You will go through a series of in-game tests with an examiner, designed to test your accuracy, and your understanding of ballistics, windage, and how to use the different tools available to a Marksman.
To pass this checklisted training you can only fail to demonstrate one minor qualification. Failing to demonstrate any of the 5 major proficiencies will result in a failure. The examiner will explain why you failed these points and what you can do to pass them. The test can be retaken after a period of seven days. Only the points that led to the previous failure will be reassessed.
- (MAJ) Know the maximum effective range of the participants DMR of choice.
- (MAJ) Know how to use the Kestrel, ATragMX, and range table.
- (MAJ) Hit stationary target at 800m (5 shots)
- (MAJ) Know how to adjust to what the spotter observes.
- (MAJ) Spot for a fellow marksman.
- (MIN) Know what MILS are.
- (MIN) Hit a moving target at 800m (5 shots)