Field Fleet Maintenance Course
In the FFMC-1 Field Fleet Maintenance Course the participants gets tested on their ability to successfully get vehicular assets that has been disabled, or otherwise made combat ineffective, back in action. Whilst also be able to do so in an organised manner and communicate with the relevant elements.
To pass this checklisted training you can only fail to demonstrate one minor qualification. Failing to demonstrate any of the 4 major proficiencies will result in a failure. The examiner will explain why you failed these points and what you can do to pass them. The test can be retaken after a period of seven days. Only the points that led to the previous failure will be reassessed.
- (MAJ) Be able to determine the needs of vehicles
- Be able to find out if it needs fuel
- Be able to find out if it needs ammo
- Be able to find out if it needs repairs
- (MAJ) Be able to fix and/or maintain the vehicles
- Be able to refuel a vehicle
- Be able to rearm a vehicle
- Be able to repair a vehicle
- (MAJ) Select the appropriate tool/item to complete the job
- (MAJ) Understand and know how to communicate to the correct elements, that an asset is operational and ready for deployment.
- (MINOR) Be able to properly organise your vehicle park.
- (MINOR) Ensure the safety of all assets in your care.