Operation Hurt Locker
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
We have credible intel that ISIS is operating in the Areas to the west of the Loy Manara Airfield.
Local Sources have informed us of 2 major objectives in the area.
The first is a memorial to National Army and Loyal Militia fighting ISIS at the start of the war. This is located in Sultansafe and must be prevented from being destroyed. Locals have said the terrorists are planning to destroy it at 14:40 hours.
The Second is a rumored equipment cache of unknown size in Huzrutimam.
Both of these objectives have an unknown defense and could contain anything from troops to old relics such as the t34.
- Insurgent forces using guerilla tactics
- VBIED and IED + Suicide bombers might be an issue
- Search towns and make them safe for inhabitants where possible.
- due to isis's black market and local munition creation efforts their precise equipment and weapon inventory is unknown.
- resupply is limited.
- AliVE is in effect. only to provide civvies however
- 1300 Start time
- Secure Sultansafe
- Preventing the destruction of the war memorial will help with winning the hearts and minds of the locals. bomb detonation will be at 14:40 hrs.
- protect the town
- Clear out ISIS
- Clear out explosives. unknown numbers.
- Secure Huzrutimam
- Destroy the Caches. Destroy any trucks that try to come in and hot extract the caches (if any). Any Caches inside buildings do not count towards property destruction as the structures are counted as Enemy property.
- Destroy Islamic state forces
- Again watch for bombs.
- Report in when the above are complete
- Minimise Damage to the villages.
- 2 x M2 Humvee
- 1 x Unarmed MRAP
- Hemmett supply trucks
- Weapons allowed are standard us army weapons.
- possible vehicular assets
- Bomb threats
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence