DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
Briefing will be given proper in-game
Gear at the end of mission will carry over to next mission
Scenario start parameters heavily dictated by leader discretion.
- Sabotage and undermine the efforts of the rebel faction
- Hunt for rebel leaders
- Destroy any ammo caches you discover
- Minimize your exposure.
- Avoid detection as much as possible by any non-combatants
- Avoid longer firefights. Eliminate any hostiles that has detected you ASAP.
- What you can carry.
- Mostly infantry
- A few civillian transports for covert movement
- Possible deployable weapons.
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence