DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
Your team is deployed to our defense lines in North-Eastern Altis. NATO is closing in on us and thanks to CSAT, we've been given T-14K Armatas, modern main battle tanks to support our Wiesel 2 Tankettes, the last remaining vestige of our armored assets on the island.
We absolutely MUST protect Sofia and Molos while the remainder of our forces are being evacuated, and we'll attempt to use the full capabilities of the Armatas to do so. As such our infantry squads will be garrisoned in the towns, with extra recon elements from ranger taking up advantageous positions, either in the town or surrounding landscape to call our helicopters and armour in on enemy assaults.
Further information given in the moments before deployment, along with up to date expected general movement plans of the enemy.
Night time mission
Full-moon, no overcast.
Supressors allowed, Laser allowed, Nightvision Gen 3/Wide allowed, entrenching tools allowed.
No engineers for tanker crews, but you can repair it back to working order in field with toolkit, and plenty of additional spare tracks are available.
If a tank is severely damaged, repair engine/replace tracks or tow it as needed, then take it back to base and change it out for a new one if available. Engineering crews(Zeus) will repair and prep the tank for battle again.
- Uniform: Combat Fatigues (AAF)
- Vest: Any with Digital Camo (Digi)
- Helmet: Modular Helmet
- Backpack: Any with Digital Camo (Digi)
- Mk14 EBR(Marksman)
- Stoner 99 LMG(Automatic Rifleman)
- SIG 556(Rifleman/Marksman)
- MAAWS Mk4 Mod 0(Anti-Tank)
- Custom Covert II (Sidearm)
- Defend Sofia and Molos
- Use armor/air as main fighting force
- Utilize infantry in a recon/support role
- Attempt to keep 4 armored assets intact until the end of mission
- As long as any 4 of the tank/tankettes survives the mission, this objective is complete
- Enemies may target even disabled armour, therefore attempt to tow disabled assets back to base (IGT Armory)
- 4x T-14K Armatas
- 4x Wiesel 2's (ATGM)
- 8x AW159 Wildcats
- Supports (NPC)
- KamAZ (Repair, Ammo, Fuel)
- Anti-Air Batteries
- KamAZ MLRS
- Infantry squads in Sofia & Molos
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence