DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HEADQUARTERS INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP
INDEPENDENT GAMING TACTICS COMMAND
From: Col O. Hebron
(Intelligence Officer, IGTC, S-3 )
A heavy drought is currently inflicting a toll on the citizens of Takistan. As part of a relieve mission by IDAP, multiple water tankers were sent to the region to provide drinking water and for agricultural needs.
An insurgent group that has been a thorn in the side of the takistani government for a while now, managed to sieze 3 of the water tankers meant for the western part of the region, and left 4 IDAP workers and 3 other civillians dead.
This group has primarly stuck to its own territory in the past, south of the large Mountain ridge seperating Sakhe and Chak Chak. The drought seems to have had a significant impact on their people aswell, making them much bolder as of late making them perform hit and run missions into the northern territories.
Yesterday evening however they assaulted Sakhe and wiped out everyone who would not support their cause, aswell as taking control of the village. they then sent a party further north to steal the aforementioned water tankers.
Our intelligence tells us that the tankers are still located in Sakhe. Move in and retrieve them.
Morning mission, sun will be rising at mission deployment. (NV should not be needed)
Intelligence suggests these insurgents are fanatics, and that they have used schorched earth tactics in the past.
The insurgency remains strong primarily due to manpower, the assets and equipment at their disposal is lacking. Relying mostly on small arms and improvized explosives.
Our start location is to the south west of the town Nur.
RHS US Army (OCP)
- Retrieve IDAP Water tankers from Sakhe
- 3 Water tankers trucks are located in Sakhe
- Retrieve as many as possible
- Insurgents may attempt scorched earth tactics trough "dead man switch" bombers guarding the tankers
- Either talk down any bombers, or distract them and defuse the bombs.
- Inflict casualties on the reinforcements heading to Sakhe.
- Reinforcements is believed to come trough the Sar-e Sang Pass to the south.
- Reinforcements ETA is around 05:30.
- Ambush tactics or area denial trough mines/explosives are recommended.
- CH-47F Chinook
- UH-60M Blackhawk
- UH-60M Blackhawk (Medical & Logistics)
- Transport Trucks
Colonel O. Hebron
IGTC Operations & Intelligence