Battle Drills - Sniper, Air, and IDF
This training is the last of the 3 battle drills that will teach fire team leaders the skills to survive and keep their team alive in the field. This training consist of theoretical questions, and a practical show of knowledge. This training will be held by a senior training instructor.
To pass this checklisted training you can only fail to demonstrate one minor qualification. Failing to demonstrate any of the 5 major proficiencies will result in a failure. The examiner will explain why you failed these points and what you can do to pass them. The test can be retaken after a period of seven days. Only the points that led to the previous failure will be reassessed.
- (MAJ) Know how to properly react to sniper fire, including:
- (MIN) Communicating the threat to your team
- (MIN) Determening the direction from which the shots are coming from
- (MIN) Using smoke for concealment
- (MIN) Eliminating the threat if possible
- (MAJ) Know how to react to enemy air assets in the vicinity
- (MAJ) Know the proper procedure for rotary aircraft threats
- (MAJ) Know the proper procedure for fixed wing aircraft threats
- (MAJ) Know how to react to IDF